Miraloma Park Improvement Club is deeply concerned for the health and safety of our residents.
Get vaccinated at your home, work, or event!
If you have a group of 5 people or more, SF Public Health will bring the COVID-19 vaccine to you! How easy is that! It’s free – there is no cost to you!
SF Department of Public Health COVID-19 Vaccine Call Center
How the program works:
· You and your family and friends can get vaccinated wherever you are in San Francisco.
· Get a group of 5 or more friends or family together and request a time for the vaccination team to come to you.
· Let SF Public Health know you are interested and someone from the San Francisco Department of Public Health will call you to get the details.
· You can get vaccinated with one of 3 brands: Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson (Janssen).
· If you are under 18, Pfizer is the only vaccine type approved for you. See more about getting vaccinated if you are under 18.
o In general, people under 18 should get permission from a parent or guardian to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
· If you get the Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) vaccine, you only need a single dose.
· If you get either the Pfizer or the Moderna vaccine, you must get 2 doses to be fully vaccinated.
· You should get your second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine as close to the recommended interval as possible:
o Pfizer 3 weeks (21 days) apart
o Moderna 4 weeks (28 days) apart
· If you get Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, SF Public Health we will schedule a time for your group to get their second doses.
o If this is not possible, you can get your second dose up to 6 weeks (42 days) after your first dose. Even if your second dose is delayed beyond 42 days, you should still get it. You will not have to restart the vaccine series.
§ If anyone can’t make the second dose, they should make sure they get the second dose somewhere else (Go to https://sf.gov/get-vaccinated-against-covid-19 to find out where to get the second dose)
Can’t find enough people to schedule this service and want a COVID-19 vaccination?
Visit https://sf.gov/vaccine-sites (for sites in San Francisco)
Check myturn.ca.gov (for sites throughout California)
Call (833) 422-4255 (for sites throughout California)
Want to be added to MPIC’s email distribution list? Email MPIC at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-322-0211
SAN FRANCISCO CITY’S COVID-19 WEBSITE
The City’s single site for information about COVID-19 services, benefits, grants to businesses and non-profits, Public Health Orders, MUNI services, etc.
MIRALOMA PARK SENIORS NEEDING NON-MEDICAL SERVICES
Need a Wellness Call or assistance Sheltering in Place? Email email@example.com or call MPIC at 415-322-0211 (non-medical needs only)
SIGN UP TO BE A MIRALOMA PARK COVID-19 VOLUNTEER
If you want to help fellow residents, complete the MPIC COVID-19 Volunteer Response Team Form
GET TEXT ALERTS ABOUT COVID-19 – TEXT COVID19SF to 888-777
SF DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH COVID-19 DATA TRACKER
The Data Tracker is updated daily online and includes data about confirmed cases, testing, and hospitalization across the San Francisco health care system.
Want to be added to MPIC’s email distribution list?
Email MPIC at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-322-0211