Miraloma Park Improvement Club is deeply concerned for the health and safety of our residents.
Designated Weather Relief Centers Open in SF!
Having trouble with the smoky skies? SF’s Department of Emergency Management has established Weather Relief Centers at the following locations and times:
- Main Library – 100 Larkin St 10am – 5:30pm (Fri & Sun); 10am – 8pm (Sat)
- Chinatown Branch Library – 1135 Powell St 10:00am – 5:30pm (Fri, Sat, Sun)
- Mission Bay Branch Library – 960 4th St 10:00am – 5:30pm (Fri, Sat, Sun)
- SE Community Facility 1800 Oakdale Ave 10:00am to 5:30pm
San Francisco’s Path Forward to Reopening!
San Francisco Mayor London Breed announced that effective September 14, the following can reopen with limited capacity:
- Hair salons and barbershops, indoors
- Nail salons, indoors
- Massage establishments, indoors
- Tattoos and piercings, indoors
- Gyms and fitness centers, indoors
- One-on-one personal training, indoors
- Drive-in movies, outdoors
- Family entertainment, outdoors (like mini-golf and batting cages, but does not include playgrounds)
- Tours buses and boats
- Hotels and short-term rentals, expanded for tourists
- Community learning hubs, for children who need support in distance learning (https://www.dcyf.org/care)
- Places of worship (one person at a time for individual prayer indoors, with 50 people outdoors)
· Political activities (e.g., campaign offices); limited capacity, 1 person indoors, 50 people outdoors
Have You Completed the Census? Time Is Running Out!
As of today, only 65% of San Franciscans have completed the U.S. Census. You can complete the census online or by phone in 13 different languages: English, Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, Russian, Arabic, Tagalog, Polish, French, Haitian Creole, Portuguese, and Japanese. It won’t take long to complete the census form:
By Phone: 844-330-2020 (English)
The census provides critical data that lawmakers, business owners, teachers, and many others use to provide daily services, products, and support for you and your community. Every year, billions of dollars in federal funding go to hospitals, fire departments, schools, roads, and other resources based on census data. The results of the census also determine the number of seats each state will have in the U.S. House of Representatives, and they are used to draw congressional and state legislative districts.
Shape Your Future! Complete the Census!
Want to be added to MPIC’s email distribution list? Email MPIC at email@example.com or call 415-322-0211
SAN FRANCISCO CITY’S COVID-19 WEBSITE
The City’s single site for information about COVID-19 services, benefits, grants to businesses and non-profits, Public Health Orders, MUNI services, etc.
MIRALOMA PARK SENIORS NEEDING NON-MEDICAL SERVICES
Need a Wellness Call or assistance Sheltering in Place? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call MPIC at 415-322-0211 (non-medical needs only)
SIGN UP TO BE A MIRALOMA PARK COVID-19 VOLUNTEER
If you want to help fellow residents, complete the MPIC COVID-19 Volunteer Response Team Form
GET TEXT ALERTS ABOUT COVID-19 – TEXT COVID19SF to 888-777
SF DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH COVID-19 DATA TRACKER
The Data Tracker is updated daily online and includes data about confirmed cases, testing, and hospitalization across the San Francisco health care system.
Want to be added to MPIC’s email distribution list?
Email MPIC at email@example.com or call 415-322-0211