News & Events
Miraloma Life: April 2018
- Please VOTE For Miraloma Park’s Two Participatory Budget Projects!
- Please Vote for Lighting Avoca Alley Staircase between Bella Vista Way and Myra Way
- Please Vote For Miraloma Park’s Mobile Emergency-Response Unit
- From Capt. Hart of the Ingleside Station: What is Suspicious Activity?
- Update on the Teresita Blvd Traffic and Pedestrian Safety Project
- SB 827: SF Board of Supervisors Respond
- President’s Update
- Update on Traffic Calming Measures on Myra Way
- Supervisor Norman Yee’s District 7 Participatory Budgeting Vote April 1-April 14
- Need Help/OK
- Spring Cleaning-The Zero Waste Way
- Update from the MPIC Safety Committee
- Miraloma Senior Community Connectors
- SFPUC Updates Miraloma Park on Water Rate Increases and the Status of Blended Groundwater Supply